Reading, Viewing and Listening Materials
- Global Consciousness & The Role of the Internet
- One-Moment Meditation
- Spiritual Knowledge For Global Communication
- Symptoms Of Spiritual Awakening
Thursday, 10 November 2011
- see recording
- A starter for brainstorming: Are we communicating globally or are we just imaginary cosmopolitans?
- Hang your own note on our Wallwisher: What are the main challenges of Global Communication?
- Record your own message: If language barrier and the digital divide seem to be the major challenges to global communication, how do we bridge the gap?
- Will you type with me? “The quality of your life is the quality of your communication” – Anthony Robbins
Feedback “take away” Activities:
- Enjoy the “Sound of Silence“
- Your favourite food for global communication: what is it, how do you make it, where do you eat it and who with!
- Let’s bridge the gap together!
- You are invited to fill this “pool of light” with your positive energy, warm wishes and unconditional love.